04 August 2010

i've been up nights

in the past, i've fallen, and fallen hard.
but this one, i can tell, is different.
hes inspiring me to be beautiful. in more ways than one. my every fiber is straining to be heard, to be gorgeous, to be creative, to be good enough for his compliments, his adoration, his love.
i've never tried so hard to be the best version of myself. and the thing is, it's not even trying. its simply being.
i've never felt so appreciated for just being. i can do no wrong.

all the cliches are coming true. his smile lights up my room. my mind won't stop wandering. my fingers long to rest on his skin. my bed is cold when he's not there. i've daydreamed during work, had conversations in my head with him, have been on picnics in my head, have been on walks, leisurely strolling, hand in hand. nothing i can think up compares to the power of his being in reality.

i want to be perfect, if not to let him down. i want to live up to his praise, to give him something worth falling for.

he makes me want to take up dancing, so i could attempt to express myself through dance. to pick up singin, so i could try to communicate how i feel through song. to be the best at everything, so i can compete and win in his name. because he deserves it all, deserves the best, and for some reason he's chosen me.

No comments: