16 January 2008

guess what? i'm done.

i'm through with it all.
i am tired of being hurt. i need to externalize. i don't internalize enough. and it gets me in trouble.
i'm sick of things being said about me that aren't true. i observe and i need to share. this is nothing. say whatever you want about me, and i could care less. i guess that's what makes me different.

i don't need the approval or diapproval of others to know how i feel. and i feel confident in knowing that i can be wrong, that i can be right. that i can fail and succeed. in fact, i'm failing now. but i'm making it.

i am tired of letting other people talk me into a corner. i am sick of over trusting. its impossible for me to not trust. i am sick of being betrayed. a move for an improvement in my health is making my head ache and go crazy. my heart hurt and fear the worst. i don't want to stay here.

No comments: