03 July 2007

put a little love in it

i feel so fulfilled these days. my life has been given purpose. it's been a while since i've needed a therapy, since i've needed to escape; relax and relapse. this music is familiar and my heart & mind know the dance. it's one fluid motion.
for her, its been a rough day. it was hard for her to keep her smile when she felt as if she were unravelling. one tug and the ball of yarn fell apart. her soul is fragile and its hard for her to stand on her own. but shes finding inspiration, her strength, confidence. shes finding it in you. and she is whole.

i want you to take notice. to open your eyes and realize i could be what you are looking for. you intrigue me. i want to know your secrets, your vices, your stories. past, present, future hopes. dreams. memories. i don't want to be a season. i don't want to be looked back on and a casual acquaintance. i want to mean more than everyday. than a bump in your day. more than fine.

dream me whole. i could use this. and not for myself. not for my sanity. but because i want this to be something more than a few days. a few months. i could use this. as could you.

No comments: