02 May 2007

tell me just how dangerous is second best

if you surround yourself with greatness, it will become you.

i'm setting my goals high.
i'm only conversing and befriending those who have standards, who have stories, who have dreams, who have gumption, who have beliefs, who have faith, who have a history, who have ambition, who command attention.

i want to immerse myself in people who care more about the world than wrecking havoc on it. i want to talk to those who have more to say than who is dating who.

i want my attention to be caught and kept.

old friends from the past have come up recently again. its amazing how time can pass and still nothing can change. true friendship. true connection.

you're always in my heart.

1 comment:

Casey DiCicco said...

Louise, you are an amazing person, don't let it get you down. Stay strong and before you know it everything will be better than you can imagine.