14 April 2007

unbreak my heart.

my strings are snapped and this is all in fogged mind. words you didnt mean to fall on my ears have, and i dont know how to react. i cant help but take it personal when i may include me, and my heart is broken. it was yours and i feel as if its future may be shattered. i am terrified to go to sleep and open my eyes, knowing my heart is so far away and so not mine. i trust you with my life and i hope i get the same in return. you didnt hear this from me; this is word of mouth. i wont remember this in the morning; i can only close my eyes and cross my fingers you dont hold this against me. dont hold this against me. this is you i am living for; you tell me if its right or wrong. im yours for the taking and im halfway here. hold my breath. you mean more to me than it should.


my breath is held. im dying. im suffocating.

No comments: