09 April 2007

look at the stars, how they shine for you

my heart is so full of ache. an ache that trembles with regret, passion, desire, and most fully, intensity.

an intensity for something i havent felt in quite some time. an intensity that words weren't created to explain--they left artists drawing blanks; they left a need to discover and to feel.

its felt. and more wholey than expected. so whole, that there is so much left to the mind. something so strong is being built on a frame of toothpicks, a foundation of sand, a distance of miles. of miles. how my mind lingers on that word, on that thought. on that obstacle.

you tug the corners of my mouth. nearly any mood that plagues my mind is corrected with a single word from you. i find myself laughing most fully when you are around. i miss the smile that graces my face in the moments you are quiet. i am lighter, i feel lighter, since..

chance. fate. destiny.

i cant help the love movies that continually play behind my eyelids. the dreams that i long to be more than dreams. the continual ever-growing story mapping itself out in my mind. conversations, actions, hands, lips..

there is so much missing. its all found in one word: distance.

1 comment:

mark said...

i am completely amazed. thank you.