25 April 2007

crows can't fly with the comets

the weather outside reflects me perfectly.
at first, beautiful, but once you're inside, dangerous and moody as hell.

titles aren't anything. they are nothing but labels slapped on something to lessen the confusion. there is no meaning; nothing but words.
words.
how they can take your breath away. how they can convince you there is no one else. how they can carry such meaning with them.

or lack of it.
they were just words.
deceit. its how i'm interpreting it. if they weren't devoid of meaning we wound't be sitting here now. keyboard in my hand, hers in yours. i'm feeling hostile. let me have my few minutes.

i fell. hard. it wasn't my fault, you werent anything but a good idea until you became a reality. and even then it was hardly.
blame it on your good intentions. what's best for me. i can see right through you.

you're losing more than me. this friendship has taken a few hits too. i don't even know the state of trust. the state of affability. the state of..

not seeing a person gives you more courage to say these things, those things, anything, then being right there. let's just hope you're holding your breath.

reassurances fall on deaf ears. this is something i already know. but look how far its gotten me..

..this is going to take awhile.

No comments: