02 February 2007

one day we'll get nostalgic for disaster

who knew old songs could bring back so much.
old friends mix with new friends and middle friends and it all just blends together.
add a handful of memories, a pinch of love, and blend.

its crazy how looking at black and white pictures, comopletely lack of colour, can brighten your life. make you long for days you never knew you had. for dust, music, sun, and flipflops. playing chase with gallons of water. smores in pockets. you know what i mean.
i long for when i can look back into the past and be content with life the way i am now. to looking into the present and be thrilled with the day to day living.

im so nostalgic for that. sun drenched days. when you look back and the memories are faded and sepia colored. because thats all you remember are those shades.
girls and laughter. the first night and so much trust. allowed to be led blind into the night in an unfamiliar area. deep drops didnt break our bond. lets hold hands tighter and step into the friendships.
this might mean nothing to you, but it means everything to you.

smile towards me one more time. it might just break my heart and make me more vulnerable.
its all i ask for.
its all i want.

you dont know it, but you plague my mind. get you out of my mind.

i need you here, i need you now, i need security somehow. i need you like you would not believe. you're the only thing i want because you are everything, everything i need.

i remember when those words meant something. resonated in my heart.

dont let me fall into it. save me from myself.
i want these words to make things right, but its the wrongs that make these words come to life

oh, i am so tacky.

No comments: