09 October 2006

our time is almost here

i drove in the midst of nightfall with the only thing accompanying me and reminding me of my ties to the world was music. i drove and turned off the lights, just because i could. in that instant, i became one with the world. moonlight guided me on my gravel road.

im silent and still. allow yourself to see a side of the world you havent experienced. its like the trappings of our lives don't even matter. there's more to everything than the side you first see. allow yourself to take a secong glance.

do i push you away? do i really? i dont know myself anymore. i adapt to the people around me. i know who i am with other people. its when im by myself and i look into my own head that i get confused about who i am--what i am--who i have become. i dont recognize these feelings and this person.

i've adapted and changed. im not myself. but who is 'myself' anyway?

No comments: