24 September 2006

today is national punctuation day.

so what better day to start over.
free from what has, theoretically, dragged me down.
its behind me, its free.
though im not going to lie, i love the words that lie there and how they make me feel, how they remind me of how i was and allow me to sink into that place where i can close my eyes and feel alive and dead atht e same time.
sometimes its better to let your eyes glaze over and blur; at those times you can experience true feeling pouring through the keys.
you go on about pen and paper.. my hand cant keep up fast enough in that situation to get the thoughts out.
i need keys.. i need speed.. i need my words flying through my head to funnel down through my arms and work its way into my fingers, darting over the silver keys and instantaneously appearing in front of my eyes.
i need that, i need the instant response. instant gratification. instant satisfaction.

sometimes its just feels better to give in.

day one on the rest of my life. until this drags me down and i need to find resurrection in the form of something else.

No comments: