27 September 2006

and he's sending me rockets!

little things like gilmore girls make my life complete.
i have the weirdest connection with my mom, and it makes me so happy.
we feel eachothers pain. its weird. i knew exactly where she had her root canal cause my tooth was hurting all day. i could tell her exactly which one.
i felt so frustrated all day long on friday, for no reason at all, and only when i talked to her. and she was having a terrible day.
i was having hard problems with signing up for ihsa, and she couldn't explain why she was feeling so annoyed all day long.

similar genetics and similar appearances apparently lead way to similar feelings and emotions.
its crazy the way we can interact with people we care so much about.
this explains why i feel so deeply when im annoyed with her, or we are fighting.
because in a way, im upset with myself without knowing it.

thats how it is.

No comments: